Cedar Lake is truly “Life in the Slow Lane” and we love it that way! We are also a “Green” lake in every way possible and our activities reflect that. Whether it’s a relaxing fishing getaway your after or a place for the kids to swim and explore, Cedar Lake has it all. Here’s just a few of the activities our residents enjoy every year…
- Fishing – We have some of the biggest bass in the area and we’ve got the pictures to prove it! (see below)
- Camping – Whether it’s pitching a tent or parking the camper, you’ll love owning a camping lot here.
- Frog Gigging – After July 1st, the kids will LOVE this
- Swimming – Hit the beach and the dock with the kids and enjoy a swim this summer in the clearest water in the area
- Hiking – Get some exercise and explore the beautiful surroundings Cedar Lake has to offer
We do not allow any gas motors at the lake so no ATV’s, jet skis, or anything like that. We are all about family fun and this is truly a place you can bring the family all year round for activities. You won’t have to worry about the crazy parties, late night noise, and speeding four wheelers around here!
Take a look at the pictures below to see our residents enjoying their time down here at the lake…
There’s so much to do and we know your family will love the years you spend at our lake. We are a private, gated community so if you aren’t a lot owner, become one today! Browse through our lots for sale and then give us a call. We will schedule a personal tour to take you around the lake and make sure you get the lot you have always wanted. Don’t spend another summer without one!
Here are some more great catches and proof that we have some of the best fishing around…